HIRING: Food Runner
Full Time | Up to $14.00 Per Hour
Tommy’s Restaurant Oyster Bar empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their position with well-defined strategies and objectives. Tommy’s has been renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every associate and every position.
Why you will enjoy this job
“Are you seeking a great position in the hospitality business with unlimited upside and the ability to constantly learn? Be an important key to the overall success of a business leader in the restaurant field.
What you will be doing
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
- Assist the wait staff with table service/ delivery of orders.
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
- Cleaning immediate work area and properly maintain.
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
- What we are looking for
- Clean, neat, and well-mannered individual.
- Someone who pays attention to details.
- A person who is passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
- Honesty, integrity, and dependability
- Adaptability and focus-oriented.