HIRING: Guest Host
Full Time / Part Time | Up to $13.00 Per Hour
Tommy’s Restaurant Oyster Bar empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their position with well-defined strategies and objectives. Tommy’s has been renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every associate and every position.
Why you will enjoy this job
“Smiles” come easily to you. And as the first point of guest contact in the restaurant, you appreciate that your actions make a difference in our guests’ experience. Whether it be correctly taking reservations or answering restaurant questions, to controlling the seating chart, and promptly seating our guests, you take pride in elevating our clients’ expectations with your first “hello”.
What you will be doing
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and din-ing flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu/ daily specials.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
Interested in applying?